To keep things as simple as possible, I offer three choices of coverage for your wedding. However, every wedding is unique, so these are really just a starting point that can be tailored to suit your needs. All three packages include:
- an engagement shoot. This lasts up to an hour and gives us the chance to get to know each other and for you to feel comfortable with me pointing a camera at you. After the engagement shoot, you receive around 15-20 images on USB. You can choose to display your favourite in a frame and get your wedding guests to sign it on your big day or use one or more of the images for save the date cards. Please ask to see my detailed price list for more information.
- a venue visit around four weeks before your big day so that we can run through shots and find beautiful backdrops for your photos.
- travel within two hours’ drive of Kingston upon Thames. I’m happy to travel further and can quote for additional petrol or accommodation costs.
- the best images from your day (usually around 350) carefully edited and supplied as high resolution files and smaller files suitable for sharing online and on Facebook. Digital images come complete with full personal printing rights so that you can print or share them to your heart’s content and they are beautifully presented on a USB.
- a password-protected online gallery so that you can share the images from your wedding day with friends and family (they can order prints directly from this gallery if they wish to save you having to get lots of copies done).
Package 1 costs £549. This includes all of the above plus up to two hours coverage including the ceremony, group shots and couple shots in one location. This is ideal for a short civil ceremony or for a wedding in a registry office.
Package 2 costs £949. This covers all of the above plus half-day coverage (around 6 hours). For example, you could decide to have bridal prep starting at 11am through to the wedding breakfast and speeches at 5pm (including ceremony, couple and group shots throughout this time). Or coverage could start of the ceremony at 1pm and continue until the cake cutting at 7pm.
Package 3 costs £1249. This includes all of the above plus coverage of your whole wedding day from bridal prep through to the ceremony, couple shots, group shots, reportage shots at the reception venue, wedding breakfast, speeches, cake cutting and first dance.
Wedding albums, parent books and beautiful extras…
While it’s great to have digital copies of all your images, there’s no better way to show off your favourite wedding photos than in a beautiful hand-crafted album. I offer a choice of two wedding albums, both made in the UK, and one storybook album. As a guide to price, my mid-range 12x12in fine art album costs £600. Parent albums are also available (they are smaller replicas of your main album). And, of course, you can also choose from a beautiful range of wall frames, canvases and thank you cards.
I still have a few weekends free in 2016 and I’m already taking bookings for 2017 so please do get in touch asap if you would like to book me for this year. I sometimes offer a special rate for Monday to Thursday weddings so please ask for details.